These General Terms and Conditions are referred to herein as the “Terms”. They shall apply to the contractual relationship between Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH and an individual registered as a participant in a golf tournament promoted Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH platform Global Junior Golf®, comprising tournaments of the Global Junior Golf Tour®, 21 golfleague (here in after referred to as “Tournament”). Such participant(s) are herein after referred to as the “Player” or the “Players”). No addition to, or waiver, alteration or modification of these Terms shall be valid unless made in writing.
1. In the event that a Player, after having registered for an individual Tournament, cancels his or her participation after the entry deadline or fails, without cancellation, to appear at the Tournament, the registration fee paid shall not be reimbursable, provided, however, that 40% (forty percent) of the registration fee paid shall be reimbursed to the Player on presentation of a doctor’s certificate, if the cancellation or non-appearance is due to medical reasons. However please note, that no reimbursement or part reimbursement will be made for whatever reason, if a Player cancels for an individual tournament or multiple, when he has chosen a product indicated as a “Combined Package”. A Combined Packages is a selection of multiple tournaments.
2. In the event that a Player, after having registered for an individual Tournament and has paid the Entry Fee in full, cancels his or her participation before the entry deadline, the Entry Fee will be refunded with a deduction of a handling fee of 15€.
3. Information by Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH regarding hotels or other accommodation that may be booked by Players during a Tournament is given for convenience purposes only. Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH does not act as agent of or broker for the hotel or other accommodation, and does not enter into any contractual relationship with a Player in this regard. Party to the contract for accommodation will be the Player only, who shall be responsible for reservations, changes to and cancellation of reservations, as well as for settlement of the respective hotel or other accommodation bill.
4. Shuttle services and other transportation, if any, such as, but not limited to, airport transfers, are offered by courtesy of Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the continuous availability or timeliness of such services, and shall have no liability whatsoever for or in connection with any non-availability or delay of such services. For instance, but not limited to, costs for alternative transportation, additional overnight stays, rebooking of air or other transportation, etc., caused by such non-availability or delay, would have to be borne by the Player.
5. In case the tournament will be cancelled due to Corona when the tournament has already started no refund will be made (The official practice round is defined as start oft he tournament). The host or GJG are not liable for any cost involved with the cancelation of the tournament.
6. It is a players responsibility to check any governmental restrictions in his home country or the country/state the player is planning on to play the tournament. GJG cannot give any info on travel restrictions as these may differ from country to country. Please make sure to inform yourself thoroughly, before you start traveling, that you are aware of any restrictions or guidelines opposed by the government due to the threat by Covid 19.
Except where due to their gross negligence or willful act, Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH , its board members and employees, assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to any loss of or damage to the Players’ property occurred during or in connection with a Tournament.
Any contract between Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH and a Player shall take effect and be construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with such contract shall be heard, at Global Junior Golf Sports GmbH option, at the competent court of Mannheim, Germany, or the court having jurisdiction over the Player’s place of domicile